Puppy enjoys listening to guitar
I CANT DEAL WITH THIS AMOUNT OF ADORABLE
I THINK MY HEART JUST STOPPED FROM THIS AMOUNT OF CUTENESS
I remember this…
Chick got caught cheating on her bf so he put the child locks on the car and locked the girl inside with the roaches.
No woman deserves to go through this. I dont care if she was cheating, woman are allowed to express their sexuality and this is basically slut shaming. Her boyfriend was probably awful and abusive anyway.
Man cheats = emotionally abusive swine
Woman cheats = strong woman expressing her sexuality
CHEATING IS FUCKING CHEATING. WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE, YOU DEVOTE YOUR LOVE AND SELF TO THEM AND ONLY THEM. IT’S NOT FUCKING ‘EXPRESSING SEXUALITY.’ IT’S A GODDAMN BETRAYAL OF TRUST NO MATTER WHO THR FUCK YOU ARE.finally someone said it
male or female, if you cheat you deserve all hell
Cheating is shitty no matter who you are but no one deserves roaches locked in a car? That’s like psycho fucked up torture shit
realistically the space under my bed is very small so if a monster did in fact live there it would have to also be very small
it would be some kind of baby monster
i would have to look after it
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
LMAOOOOOOOOO the screaming in the beginning
"oh jesus christ"
"please don’t give me that look"
"please don’t fly"
That owl is 30000000% done
every time this video graces me with its presence i feel obliged to reblog it
Currently drinking: The best Butterbeer I have ever tasted.
i have a friend who has been taking birth control since she was 12 because she’s anemic and if she didn’t take it she would bleed out excessively during her period and end up in the hospital
dont fucking tell me that birth control isn’t crucial to people